When you register/order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, phone number mailing address. This will be used only for the below:
1) To complete and fulfill your purchase
2) To provide you with information about the company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the company.
We would not under any circumstance pass on the information for any other commercial purpose. Ravyaa will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. Although we track the total number of visitors to each of the sites in an aggregate form to allow us to update an improve our sites, personally identifiable information is not extracted in this process. Any cookie technology (where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor’s computer) will only be used to track non-personal information such as the type of browser, operating system, and domain names to improve our visitor’s online experience.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, we use standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of your personal information, we will notify you of it by email and will restore the integrity of the data system.
The details you provide may include your name, email address, delivery address, and telephone number
HOW WILL WE USE IT?
We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
If you decide at any point that you no longer wish to receive messages of this nature, please contact us and send an email to let us know. Alternatively, click to unsubscribe at the bottom of any of the emails you receive.
1. Ravyaa owns all the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information collected by Ravyaa shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
2. Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and Ravyaa perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
3. Ravyaa does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that Ravyaa may collect from you through this Website.
4. In the event Ravyaa is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
We understand that privacy is important to you, and we promise to look after your personal information.
We will not sell any information about you to any other party.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will never release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
We have a non-disclosure agreement with this third party, and they are certified by all the major card issuers to hold details securely.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfill an order, we will delete your personal information on request by you.
WHAT ARE 'COOKIES' AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
When you place an order on the website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognized user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. They help us to recognize you when you visit the website and make use of the service so that the service can be tailored to your needs.
By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster.
You may see Ravyaa adverts on other websites. For these adverts, we will be using software that may send a cookie to your browser. This software will allow us to monitor if you see our adverts, if you click on them and if you go on to buy from our website.
Ravyaa reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the site fraudulently. Ravyaa reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents. You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. When you update information, we will keep a copy of the prior version for its records. Ravyaa may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from ravyaa.com or have any grievances to share, please report to email@example.com
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or will full misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.